ann wood

see: ann wood's beautiful art and crafts. so i have decided; today is going to be all about her, because i think she's awesome!! some prettiness below. too hard to choose which images to post because there are all just so nice!


isn't this just the prettiest craft ship?


and these birds are just too cute!


learn how to make ann wood's cardboard horse stampede at her blog here!


and if you still can't get enough of her (like me), take a look at her gorgeous home/studio featured at design sponge. it's full of lovely treasures! have a great weekend peeps!

Comments

  1. oh I'm a big fan of her works! great great!
    thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. those pirate ships are sooo awesome!! i want one! i wonder if she sells them?? hmm..

    -kevin of basqauitthinksimcool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks just divine. I love how I can find different things on here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW. The boat mobile rocks. I always knew Pirates were the new black!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are spectacle. i would love one of the boats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. she definitely knows how to play magic by her hands.

    and i just want to let you know that you are awarded :)

    agnes xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. that pirate ship is so completely original in design and adorable at the same time! i want one, really i do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. My, those boats are fantastic. I want a few in my home x

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi! i just found your blog and it is fantastic! thanks for inspiration! keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah! I absolutely love her work!!

    <3
    Mila.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow that is one amazing home/studio

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know I have already commented on this post. But everytime I look at her work it just makes me feel so amazed. It's great that you found her!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment