valerie chiang




see: beautiful shots by valerie chiang, born in taiwan and currently based in raleigh, north carolina.

so nice and so light and simple and sweet. these are a few photos taken from her scenic world series.

by the way, i'm entering the lovelies 2011 awards category design blog. if you enjoy reading my blog, would you kindly please help to vote for me and spread around the words? please click here and leave a comment on that post or click on the facebook "like" button or even better do both! love you all and thanks so much in advance :)

Comments

  1. Beautiful photos..I wish I was on a sunny beach as well!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! I fell in love with her work instantly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those! So beautiful and light!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The last picture is perfect with the string puppets.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow.. Such beautiful images, thank you for sharing!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. is the voting based on facebook likes or comments (or both)? I forgot to leave a comment :)

    I really hope you win Laura!

    I love that first photo - what is it about specks of light? So enchanting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You summed it up. Light, simple and sweet. Beautiful photos.

    Good luck with the lovelies :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these! (And I voted for you).

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the second photo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm familiar with Valerie Chiang, she is truly talented!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment