2016 and Yosemite little teaser

Happy 2016, I hope you are all well and have had a wonderful break. 

Year 2015 has been amazing. I am proud to finally have launched Wood & Cotton. I'm also grateful for both local small trips and overseas trips I've throughout the year. I still have so many photos to share but I haven't even gone through them all! So here's a little teaser from Yosemite National Park.

Little treasures from Yosemite: pine tree branch, pine cone, bay laurel leaf, little granite rock
The view from Inspiration Point
The view from the Merced River

I'm looking forward to see what 2016 has in store, and I know it is going to be exciting. Let's start the year by being open minded, focussing on the little things and practicing gratitude. Or at least that's what I'd like to try. Wishing you a wonderful new year full of love, laughter and adventures.

Comments

  1. Looks amazing Laura! Love it and your posts. Hope 2016 is even better x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment